We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 5 May 2014

TMI Tag


 
To Much Information....
Here are my answers to the 50 questions from the popular TMI tag (:
1: What are you wearing? 
Sweats and a T-Shirt

2. Ever been in love?
Yes, & still am!

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Ya, a few to many lol

4: How tall are you?
5ft 2 I know I'm short!

5: How much do you weigh?
127lbs

6: Any tattoos?
Yes, two fairies on my right ankle. Id like to get my whole calf done!

7: Any piercings?
Three in each ear and my tongue

8: OTP?
John and I obviously

9: Favorite show?
Sons of Anarchy

10: Favorite bands?
Umm band?! Favorite DJ Afro Jack

11: Something you miss?
My friends back home.

12: Favorite song?
Ten feet tall

13: How old are you?
The big quarter of a century, 25!

14: Zodiac sign?
I'm a Libra, can't you tell lol

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
A lot!.

16: Favorite Quote?
If at first you don't succeed try, try again

17: Favorite actor?
I don't really have one

18: Favorite color?
Red

19: Loud music or soft?
Loud, is there really any other way?!

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Depends what I'm sad about.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
10 minutes unless I gotta shave my legs

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
A couple minutes. No more than five Minute.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes

24: Turn on?
Hands and a good personality

25: Turn off?
Ignorance

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
To subscribe to my favorite channels!

27: Fears?
Big losing John or Anya. Small spiders

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Long island medium

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
When I put Anya down for a nap a hour ago.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
I don't even know what it is lol.

31: Last book you read?
The last book of the fallen series.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
None I don't read books read blogs lol.

33: Last show you watched?
Currently just finished Sofia the first with Anya

34: Last person you talked to?
John. Unless you wanna include Anya then her.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My best friend

36: Favorite food?
Food spring rolls and stir fry junk anything sweet

37: Place you want to visit?
Ireland

38: Last place you were?
Hmmm I walked to the mailbox 😏

39: Do you have a crush?
Ya, his name starts with a J.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
I Kissed Anya like two seconds ago but if she doesn't count then John when he left for work.

41: Last time you were insulted?
umm unless behind my back I would say years ago

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Banana or watermelon

43: What instruments do you play??
Does the recorder count?

44: Favorite piece of jewellery?
My Engagement ring.

45: Last sport you played?
Sports..:..:. that is all.....

46: Last song you sang?
Probably Some Disney Jr song.

47: Favorite chat up line?
I seen it the other day "I hope your day is as nice as your butt"

48: Have you ever used it?
Nope but it makes me giggle.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Lauren yesterday

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Samantha Childers (soon to be Cotham) 😊😊 - www.parkersmami.blogspot.com
 
 
Learn anything new?!
 
 photo 268551649592716240214_zps971abc57.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena