We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Soul mate ♥♥♥

"He's more myself then I am. Whatever our souls  are made of, his and mine are the same!" Emily Bronte
I think it's time to share a little about the person I was made for. The one person who I know will always have my back no matter what, the person who has carried me through some of the hardest times in my life, my husband!
I believe in soul mates. I believe that if you just listen to your heart you'll learn amazing things! I believe in fate and that EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
Going back six year I was 19 fresh out of high School living with my best friend and boyfriend, life was great! I had promised a friend of mine that year that for her 18th birthday I would take her to Calgary we had stopped talking for about 3 months but something was telling me I needed to go anyways. While making my work schedule I called and asked if she still wanted to go and well it was a given she said yes. I had one friend in Calgary, yes one, and I didn't even talk to him often so don't know what was making me feel like I needed to go but for some reason the thought of going consumed me.
January 2008 I left my boyfriend for a week and my girl friend and I flew to Calgary to spend some time with this friend of mine, she was in love with him. I walked in the to a house full of boys, I think I got myself into some trouble was the first thought. We spent all of ten minutes talking with the boys before I pulled my friend aside and told her I was going to spend the rest of my life with john. She looked at me baffled, "you haven't even had a ten minute conversation with the guy." That didn't matter just looking at John I smiled. There was an uncontrollable force that I immediately caved to.

I know what your thinking and yes I had a boyfriend, so I spent the next few days getting to know John and trying to get a hold of my boyfriend. Halfway through my holidays I got a call from my roommate and she informed me that my boyfriend had multiple girls at my house in my room for the past few days while I was gone. Typically I would have been hurt by this but I told him to make sure he was out of my house when I got home and I decided to make a move on John! I went home from that trip and made plans to move from BC to Calgary. I never believed in soul mates before but meeting John changed everything.



Over the past six years John and I have gone through things that would typically tare a relationship apart. We have been broken down and built each other back up on more then one occasion. John brings out the very best in me and is always finding new ways to make me smile! In the first year of our marriage we went through the top three things they say should break a marriage. Buying a house, losing a loved one, then losing a child all things that should have tore us apart but instead they brought us closer together.

A friend of mine shared something with me that I feel was made for John and I!

"He's not perfect and you aren't either , and the two of you will never be perfect. 
But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice,
And if he admits to being human and making mistakes, 
Hold onto him and give him the most you can!
He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment,
But he will give you a part of him he knows you can break. 
Dont hurt him, Dont change him, dont analyze, and dont expect more than he can give.
Smile when he makes you happy, Yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when hes not there. 
Because perfect guys dont exist, But there's always one guy perfect for you"  Bob Marley

John has gone through some tough battles in his life even before met him. The battles he has gone through are things that sometimes can kill a person. These battles have taken John and he has let them mold him into the most beautiful, caring and thoughtful person I know. I can't even begin to explain the amount of love I have for this man. He constantly is finding ways to make me smile and laugh. He always looking out for me and making sure I'm happy, he takes care of me even when I don't take care of myself! And I still to this day after 6 years get butterflies when I know he's on his way home from work!


 
Now the love I had for John before having Anya was awesome and I never thought that it was even possible to love him more then I already did. But when I saw him look at Anya the first time. When I watch him talk to her and kiss her tiny little face. When I see her look at her daddy when he comes home from work and the biggest smile takes over her adorable little face. When I see all this the love I felt for John before feels so tiny and almost like nothing compared to the love I have for him now. This love is not even explainable in anyway. I can't even begin to compare it to anything else I have ever felt before! Seeing the man you love share a bond with you that only you two feel is amazing and I couldn't imagine sharing that feeling with anyone but John!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena