We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 20 February 2014

Amazing Mom ♥♥

"Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed" Linda Wooten
Since becoming a mom I have learned a lot about myself and a lot about things I thought I already knew. I have always thought I knew the kind of mom I wanted to be, until I started spending lots of time with two people who I hold very near to my heart! One is my friend Lisa and the other is my sister in law Melanie (Mel).

Ive known Lisa for about 5 years, way before we both had kids, we met cause we worked together and immediately became friends! Lisa is my friend that helped me stop dwelling on the past and focus on today. Lisa is my kind hearted free spirited friend! I love Lisa for many reasons but I love her most because she is an amazing mom!!

Lisa is an amazing mom and showed me a completely different way or parenting (I will ask her to share her view on parenting)! Lisa has a sweet little two year old and her newest addition a baby girl a month younger then Anya. I love that one of my best friends has a baby with me by the way! Lisa is a kind hearted free spirited mom. Lisa has taught me that I can never show Anya to much love. She's taught me that growing Anya's heart is just as important as developing her brain. She's shown me how to grow a kind hearted free spirited little girl! She's taught me how to be a relaxed (most of the time lol) mom and that it's ok to just go with the flow sometimes! Lisa has shown me exactly how to be an amazing mom!! I can't wait to watch our girls grow and develop together!! 



Now Mel, Mel is one of the most amazing people I know! I've know Mel, well since I've been with John and I have watched her teach and grow these three beautiful children! My niece and nephews are some of the smartest most amazing, caring, and loving kids I know! I feel blessed that I was able to watch Mel with her kids and learn so much from her! I too love Mel for many reasons but most of all because she is an amazing mom!

Mel is a busy mom, always on the go and keeping the kids busy. Mel has taught me that having a schedule sometimes makes life way easier. She's taught me that structure and routine helps kids strive in life. Mel has taught me that rules and guidelines also show your children just how much you love them. But most of all Mel has taught me how to be a strong mom and wife! Mel has showed me that a mom is the foundation of a family. She has taught me that being strong for your family is just as important as everything else you do for them! Mel has been through so much as a mom (maybe she will share one day) but has always stayed strong for her husband and her kids! I am so beyond thankful that Anya has the chance to grow up with her cousins and learn the amazing morals and values Mel has instilled in her children. I am so thankful that Mel too has taught me how to be an amazing mom!



I can only hope that Anya grows to be as beautiful, kind hearted, and loving as Lisa and Mel's kids. Watching them both I have learned two very different ways of parenting and have taken them both and applied them to my now everyday life! I am so thankful to be blessed with these two very amazing mom's and to have them in my life! ♥♥



0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena