We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 27 May 2014

36 down 54 to go!!

 
"Learn to work through the pain then push HARDER!"
 
I can hardly believe that its already been a month since I started working out! We were supposed to do a 30 day weigh in and measurements but, confession time, I definitely didn't. I was sick and worked three days last week and boy did it kick my butt! Although I absolutely loved sending time with the kids and it gave me clarification that I really want to go back, just not yet! I am going to take the next four months and enjoy every minute have alone with Anya. But I will admit seeing her with the kids out the biggest smile on my face, she totally loves being with them! Anyways, there I go getting off topic again lol, I jumped back on a he bikini body mommy train today and did my one month weigh in and measurements!
The Results
Weight: 127.5lbs
Bust: 33 inches
Belly: 32 inches
Hips: 33 inches
Butt: 40 inches
 
so that's the update guys! I'm definitely feeling way more energetic and stronger, definitely didn't realize how weak I am lol. Let me know your thoughts and if you want to join in on the amazing journey!! :)
 
 
 
 photo 268551649592716240214_zps971abc57.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena