We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 10 May 2014

Bikini Body What!?!

"You won't get the butt you want by sitting on the one you have!" Unknown
 
 

So I started a 90 day workout challenge that I am very excited about, anyone who has me on Instagram or Facebook knows this! The challenge is called Bikini Body Mommy started by a mom named Briana she has a website if you want to check it out, www.bikinibodymommy.com  I made a group that is closed on FB and there are actually a lot of mom's doing it with me! We all support and motivate each other I love it!!
 
Moment of honesty:
I'm gonna admit I've been slacking and I'm on day 20 so a little late on this post! I was also kind of struggling not sure if I wanted to share this journey or not. But after much thought, I will be sharing this journey with you guys! I will give you guys an update once a month till the end of the challenge!!
 
So my goal is to look good for our cruise in September, we are FINALLY taking our honeymoon, only took 3 years! My main focus is my bum and legs and just toning I don't really need to lose weight I'm at a pretty good weight for my height!
Day 1 weigh in and measurements!
Height, 5'2
Weight, 129lbs
Bust, 35 1/2 inches
Waist, 35 inches
Belly, 33 1/2 inches
Bum, 41 inches
Ignore my ugly knees please!
 
We also did a fit test on day one that we will be doing a few times through the challenge so ill share that progress as well!
Day 1 Fitness Test
Speed Squats, 24 in a min
High Knees, 50 in a min
Push Up's, 23 in a min
Squat Jumps, 24 in a min
Tricep Dips, 23 in a min
Burmese, 11 in a min
Alternating Lunges, 19 in a min
Elbow Plank, Held for 1min 5secons
Those triceps dips REALLY suck by the way!
 
So that's my first 90 day challenge entry! Any questions let me know!
I'm totally going to own this challenge!

 photo 268551649592716240214_zps971abc57.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena