We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Sleep... Welcome back!

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try!" Unknown
 
So you guys probably remember me starting to sleep train Anya, and if you don't you can look back at my 'self soother' blog post to read about it! Well it has been about a month and I wanted to give you guys a but of an update on how things have gone!
 
So March 28th I read the sleep sense manual and on the 29th decided that putting it into action was definitely what I needed! I spent a few days crying, a lot, and so did Anya. It was anything but easy but it was also something I knew her and I both needed! The first few days were a challenge and I wanted to cave and just cuddle her to sleep so bad but I knew in the long run that was not what I wanted! I knew that I didn't want to be waking up and soothing my one year old back to sleep at 3am. I knew that Anya needed to be getting at least 10 hours of sleep to be well rested for the day. And I knew that if I went any longer going off 5 hours of sleep a night it would start effecting me as a wife and mom. So I toughed it out!

1 night and 3 naps, that's how many sleeps Anya cried for more then 20 minutes. 4 nights and 5 naps, that's how long it took for her to stop crying completely! We are now over a month of the same schedule and routine and at nap she doesn't even make a noise the moment she goes to bed she rolls over and closes her eyes. At night she talks to her self for maybe 5 minutes before she is out, but again, NO crying! And best of all when she wakes up from nap and in the AM there is no screaming or crying! She just lays in bed talking to herself till we go get her!

I don't know where I would be if I didn't start sleep training and well I don't really want to know either! I encourage every momma I know to try sleep training and I promise you won't regret it one bit! ♥♥


 photo 268551649592716240214_zps971abc57.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena