We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 6 February 2014

Growing up!

"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away!" Unknown


Its still so hard to believe that Anya is already 4 months old. It feels like yesterday that I had her. She is currently napping and I just think back to when she was newborn and would just sleep in my arms all day, I loved that so much. The little gas smiles she would make while she we sleeping were beyond adorable. And of course I miss how tiny she was.

People always told me "oh they grow so fast" and being a nanny I always agreed cause I knew. But watching it first hand and it being your baby is totally different. Watching your baby change from this tiny baby into this little walking and talking person is so amazing and so heartbreaking all at the same time.


I love watching the changes Anya goes through everyday its so amazing to see and I'm so proud of her! I just dread the day she says "mommy I don't need you" or "mommy I can do this on my own" I just know its gonna break my little heart. At the same time I will look back at all her and I went through together and how I wanted and tried to ensure she could be independent and I know ill be so happy and over joyed at every milestone and ever lesson her and I went through together! 


One minute all she can do is sit in her jumper and talk then the next day she is moving and bouncing like its nothing!




0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena