We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 15 May 2014

Never thought I'd have a 'social' life

"Good friends are like starts you don't always see them but you know they are there!"
 
 
Have you ever wondered why someone made online dating or any social media site for that matter? Have you ever thought "why not just meet someone the old fashion way" or "why do people care so much about someone they dont even know"?
I have always been pretty socially awkward and I'm pretty out there or as my husband would say a little crazy, which I really can't deny! But never in my life did I think id have relationships outside of the ones I have here with me on a daily basis. I never thought id ever seek comfort in people I don't know or feel hurt when they are hurting. I honestly always thought it was kind of weird when people sought friendships or relationships online.
 
After having my miscarriage I didn't have one person close to me that could understand the feelings I was having and what I was going through so I sought out comfort else where, ya that's right social media! I joined baby center in May of 2012 and started meeting other woman who were or had gone through exactly what I was going through and knew how I was feeling. Having people, although not physically with me, understand what I was going through and clarify that everything I was feeling was ok to feel made the process WAY easier.
 
By September of that year I had formed bonds and relationship with people that I now would consider some of my closest friends. We formed our own private FB group and have become closer and closer over the past few years sharing things that even our closest family members typically dont know. We've all felt heart break and lose, some a lot more than others, and we have all been there to help mend broken hearts as best we can from a far. We've shared so much joy watching each other grow and become strong powerful woman and mom's! I wouldn't trade these friendships I have for anything in the world.
 
I have met a few in personal and hopefully will get to meet them all! There is no awkwardness or silence when we meet its honestly like we've known each other our whole lives, and well let's face it when you have shared the things we have there is nothing you can really hide lol. We have all been there to support each other through trying to have a baby as well as watched, I am happy to say almost all of us, become amazing moms! I can't wait to watch every one of them get their miracle baby and grow a belly and become the amazing mom I know they will be!!
 
While trying to have a baby I had MANY (when I say many I mean more then 5) friends and family announce their pregnancies every time feeling more and more defeat wanting to know when I was going to be blessed with a baby. And I won't lie I resented everyone of them for it. But something about the friendships I have with these ladies is different we bond on a different level. I never once felt anything but happiness for everyone of them that got pregnant before I did. I would even be excited for them and sometimes shed a tear two. Maybe its the fact that we have all gone through similar things I don't know but their success in getting pregnant was far more exciting for me than anyone else I have in my life!
 
We all always remind each other how much we care about each other and that we are always there in whatever way we can help! But I want you all to know, I don't need to post names they know who they are, that I really do love you all. That every day you all cross my mind at least once. Every day I hope that everyone of you that has gone through the hurt and heartache of trying to conceive is blessed with the most beautiful healthy baby. I feel so blessed to have you guys in my life and call you my friends you are all truly amazing you just need to know that! ♥♥♥




 photo 268551649592716240214_zps971abc57.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena