We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Anya's first Christmas!

Family!
"You may not be the only reason I smile but your definitely my favorite one!" Unknown
We were really busy over the holidays but John ended up with two weeks off so that was really nice! We were able to spend lots of family time together. John also got to do some snowboarding so I think that was definitely an added bonus.
I took Anya to see Santa at John's mom's Christmas party put on by her work. It was good but Anya fell asleep right before Santa showed up of course. But I got a picture of her with him any ways! She also got a little gift too. Its a learn and laugh teddy bear! Pretty cool although she still has a bit before she can play with it. 

We had our first ever Christmas pictures done!! :) so I was able to make Christmas cards and send them out to everyone. I was so excited to do this and now that we have started our little family we can do it every year! :) I also found a new photographer super close to the house so that's awesome! Photos done by Natasha Fyfe Photography

Our next big day was Christmas day! We spent the day with John's family at his sisters house! Everyone came down to spend Christmas there! It was really nice to have the family time! Anya loves spending time with her cousins! Seeing her smile at them is so cool and they love her so much too especially Skyler! I can't wait till she can run around and play with them! :)

We headed to my parents on the 26th. We left at Anya's first wake up call cause she was hungry, it was 4am. We were tired but the drive was awesome! Anya slept pretty much the whole way. When she did wake up she ate and then was totally content! So lets just say this drive was WAY better then the drive we did in November when she was only a month and a half old!

Anya was spoiled rotten of course! She got so much stuff over the holidays. I can't wait till she is big enough to actually enjoy opening presents! Next Christmas is going to be the best ever!! :)

Bring on 2014!!!!




0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena