We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 3 March 2014

Mommy Must Haves ☆★☆

Sorry guys I've been a little MIA this week our internet was down. :(


So during the holidays my brother and sister in law asked me if there was anything Anya needed for a Christmas gift or if they should just get things they love having, my nephew is 5 months older then Anya. I told them to get me things they love that they have and I am so happy I did! So I thought I would pay it forward a bit and tell you guys the things I couldn't live without as a mom and as Anya grows I will add to the list of 'Mommy Must Haves' every few months! I also invite all other mommy to share in the comments or you can write a guest post about your Mommy Must Haves!! :)
First thing I couldn't  live without as a mom is Anya's wrap onsies!
Sorry the pictures sideways but that is a wrap onesie! I love it for so many reasons first one being that your don't have to pull it over babies head! Second it is double layered over babies chest so keeps their chest warm when it cold, awesome for winters that's for sure! I buy mine at H&M and they are organic so that's definitely awesome but I do know that Gerber makes some but they are only sold in the states, well that's the only place I've seen them. And they are super adorable!!

I have never really touched base with you guys about my breastfeeding experience or why it was never successful but you all know that I unfortunately could not breastfeed Anya. Not because of lack of trying that for sure! But my next Mommy must have is my formula containers! One of the things my brother and sister in law bought Anya for Christmas!

 I love my formula containers and am sooooo thankful that my brother and sister in law got Anya one! It makes life solo much easier especially when we go out of the house or when someone watches Anya for us! It also is one of my life savers at night time when Anya wakes up for a bottle! The formula storage containers, if like me you couldn't breastfeed, is one of the most convenient things baby related that I own!

My next Mommy must Have was given to me by one of the parents I Nanny for. I used it when I first started watching the little boy in the family (he was 5 months old) and I am so beyond thankful that they passed it on to me cause I couldn't live without Anya's tube! :)


The baby tube is a life saver and if you can get one I highly recommend it! If your a soon To be momma definitely put it on your baby registry! I am able to put Anya in her tube with some toys and do some cleaning, laundry, or any other house work and know she's safe!   Not only does the tube ensure baby is safe from falling over and hurting themselves it also teaches them how to sit up and strengthens their core muscles! Anya is also at the age right now where she just wants to stand or sit up so she loves her tube too! :)

My last Mommy must Have has more to do with me then Anya! Its my Keurig coffee maker!! I definitely couldn't live without my coffee that for sure!! I remember when I was in the party stage and didn't drink coffee and would stay up till 3 in the morning then go to work at 6 and it never phased me. Looking back now I have no idea how I ever functioned like that! For the first time ever I dont think my day would be complete without my morning coffee!!


Hope you guys found some of these helpful! If you'd like to add some just comment or send me an email and you can write your own 'Mommy must Haves' post and be featured on my blog!! :)



1 comments :

  1. That shirt that Anya has on in the tube Peyton had the same one soooo cute!!
    Mal

    ReplyDelete

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena