We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 20 April 2014

True Beauty

"We never notice the true beauty because we are to buy trying to create it!" Unknown

John and I recently spent a week in BC for my best friends wedding and I had such a good time! Every time we drive there I always enjoy looking at the view and always hope to see lots of wild life!  I thought that id share some of the beauty the world has to offer with you guys! And if you ever have the chance to drive through the rockies you should take advantage of it for sure! :D

 



 photo 268551649592716240214_zps971abc57.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena