We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 24 March 2014

Best Friends♥♥♥

"Dear Best Friend, Please stay in my life forever because you're one of the best things to ever happen to me!" 


This post has taken me FOREVER to post. I cherish my relationship with these woman so much that's it's taken a while to find the right words or how to even start this post. But I came to the realization that no matter what I write and no matter what you guys read you'll never really know how truly amazing these woman are!
 
 
I really am lost for words, I still dont know how to start this post! These girls came into my life when I didn't really have anyone and took me in as if I had always been there! So to try and explain how important they are to me is hard!

When I met John and moved to Calgary I moved her to live with my childhood best friend. Things didn't quite go as either of us had planned and she ended up moving back home to Ontario, I hate that you live there by the way Sam! So after she left I didn't really have anyone that wasn't close to John first. There was a point in time when I felt pretty alone. Yes I did have John and I love him very much, but its always nice to have people you know are there for you! Through the 5 years that I've known these ladies there have definitely been times when we dont talk or see each other for weeks. There have even been people who have tried to come between us and rip our friendship apart. But I believe nothing will ever ruin the friendship we have built with each other!

Amber, Courtney, and Lauren are more like family to me then my best friends to be honest! They have seen me through many hard times in my life and have always made sure I've come out on top! And yes I have other friends who I care very dearly about two who live across the country even. But the relationship I have built with these three ladies is so different, and I think thats cause when I had no friends or family here they were there for me! Even though I can be a bitch, and they will be the first to say it! Or the fact that not many people (girls especially) can handle the fact that I speak my mind and will, even if I know it will hurt you, tell you exactly how I feel about a situation. They took every bit of me and accepted it and never judged me for it. Because yes even though I speak my mind and can be a straight up bitch at times they know its only cause I love and care about them!

I look forward to Anya growing up with these three amazing woman in her life! I look forward to every adventure we have coming up and all the ones we have yet to plan!! I look forward to many more years of friendship with these three beyond amazing woman!! I feel blessed that I have had the opportunity to welcome them into my world and family! I love you girls so much!!! ♥♥♥


We have said it a million times but we NEED a new picture of all of us! Totally just realized this is from 2010 lol!!
 





 photo 268551649592716240214_zps971abc57.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena