We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 16 July 2015

Update!!!

"I'm sorry I've been a lousy blogger. I'm busy being a sleepy mom!"



So before i get back into the groove of things I will give you a little update on where I have been. Pregnancy, I swear I wont live through that ever again, it was LONG I think thats the best way to describe it. I was in early labor for 5 week and 6 days. It was absolute hell and I was willing to do just about anything to get him out, he is a boy by the way! After all the early labor he made a grand entrance two hours and 6 minutes after my active labor started and joined the world March 23rd 2015! Little John Robert Darker Jr. 6lbs 15oz and 21 inches! 


Life with two kids has been wild! Anya will be 2 in September and she is a typical wild little toddler with a little extra attitude! She's been going through so many changes and growing so much it's amazing and exhausting all at the same time! Jr is really good baby, i truly have been blessed with good babies! He is very different than Anya was and loves to be cuddled and loved on all the time where Anya could be left for hours and she would be fine! It's cool to see how different they are! She has adjusted so well to being a big sister and loves Jr so much! I am so excited to see them grow together! 


Becoming a mom of two under two I am learning so much about parenting and about myself! Trying to soak in every ounce of Anya being a kid I can while taking care of Jr. Learning the difference between the love I have for Anya and the love I have for Jr, both such a strong love but so different! I look forward to every ounce of craziness I have coming my way! I hope your excited for whats ahead! 



 photo 268551649592716240214_zps971abc57.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena