We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Is she a good baby?!


"When life gets hard and you feel all alone, Remember, you mean the world to someone and that someone calls you Mom!"
 
Since having Anya I get asked probably on a daily basis, when I leave my house, if she is a good baby or not. I always respond without hesitation "yeah she's amazing". It's got me thinking do the people who ask this ever get the answer "no my child is horrible"?! A friend of mine shared this cute little picture on FB the other day and I just needed to touch base on it a bit because I find it beyond suiting! :)
 

 
Do you think when people asks us if our child is a good baby that they are expecting you to say anything but yes?! Because I can only imagine the looks id get if I answered them with "Are you kidding me" or "NO she's the worst baby ever"! I can just picture the looks on their faces. I wonder if they would ask these questions if they too had kids?!
 
Anya is by no means a bad baby. She's not colicky, she's a pretty good sleeper, and she is typically pretty happy! But there are days when all she does is cry, and there are nights that I am up all night with her and nothing I do will make her happy. But in the morning when I get out of bed and see her face none of that even matters!
 
We worked really hard to bring this little girl into the world! Trying to get pregnant was not even close to easy and being pregnant was no walk in the park either. But think about it, was the five plus years of university that you did for your career easy?! Was training your now ten year old dog when it was a puppy easy?! Has their ever been a time I'm your life that you just wanted to give up because, it wasn't easy?
 
Being a mom isn't easy, being a mom is Hard! Its hard now because you have a baby that you need to watch and teach, You have a tiny being taking up so much of your world and teaching you just as much as your teaching them. Being a mom wont be easy when Anya is older either. Her first day of school, her first fight with a friend, her first break up, and the first time she asks to go somewhere alone. Its all going to be hard, very hard!
 
I didn't sign up to be a mom because I thought it would be easy. I signed up to be a mom because being a mom is the most amazing and gratifying jobs out there!! ♥♥♥
 
 

 photo 268551649592716240214_zps971abc57.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena