We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 25 February 2013

There's a baby in there!!!

"I'm in love with a child l haven't met yet!" Unknown

Going into this ultrasound I don't think I had ever felt so scared and nervous in my life. I was so worried that I'd have all this hope ripped from me all over again. But I know that what ever the outcome of this ultrasound it didn't matter because I had John and together we would embrace whatever we were given and deal with it however we needed to! 


WELL...

Not only did we see a baby but we also got to the heartbeat! 106BPM!! :D I am over the moon excited! I couldn't see John's face but when she showed us the heartbeat all I heard was "OMG!" I could just picture his smile! :D 

They changed my due date to Oct 21st making me exactly 6wks today as opposed to 6wks 2days which I am totally ok with!! we won't be finding out if the baby is a boy r girl we will be keeping it a surprise!!

I go see my Dr next Thursday although I am trying REALLY hard to get in with a midwife but I am just on the wait list. They say they will call me as soon as a spot becomes available. 

I will have another ultrasound scheduled for 11wks. I can't even tell you guys how happy and relieved I am right now! I am so beyond in love with this little baby already!  

"There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation." Pamela S Nadav 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena