We are all playing the same game just on different levels, fighting in the same hell just different devils! Follow my family through life's many adventures!

bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Tests... I've always hated those!

"You are what you eat! So don't be Fast, Cheap, Easy or Fake!" Unknown

It's a fit test day in my 90 day challenge and with this fit test marks day 45 half way through the challenge already, how exciting is that!!! I am going to share a few meal ideas with you guys in the post but before we do that I believe there is a test I need to address! 

So you've already learned I HATE tests even this one! It took me all morning to get off my butt and do today's work out and I am still sitting here writing this blog post as opposed to doing my fit test... Ok gotta get this butt in gear!  

Ok I finally got off my butt so here the results are
Did each workout for 1 min completing as many as I could! 
Speed Squats 48
High Knees 90
Push Ups 28
Squat Jumps 39
Tricep Dips 30
Burpees 18
Alternating Lunges 36
Elbow Plank 1 min Hold (yes I know I did worse on this!) 

Compared to last time I did pretty awesome! This was my first fit tests results
Speed Squats 24
High Knees 50
Push Ups 23
Squat Jumps 24
Tricep Dips 23
Burpees 11
Alternating Lunges 19
Elbow Plank 1 min 5 seconds hold

So Fit test is done! Now to share some delicious meal ideas with you guys! 
Breakfast
Eggs with whole wheat toast and fresh fruit! 
Eggs are an amazing way to start the day they are full of protein and nutrients that help kick start your day! 
Lunch  
No one really enjoys salad but trust me there are tons of Salads out there that are so good and healthy that you will want to have one every day! 
My personal favorite 
Taco Salad! (Lets me honest everyone LOVES tacos!)
Dinner
When I have already indulged in carbs for one of my meals in the day (toast at breakfast) I try to avoid carbs for my other meals and if I do have carbs I try to make it a good kind.
one of my favorite dinners that I make at home is Bacon wrapped chicken with any grilled veggie! Delicious! Really I would probably love anything that has bacon on it and has been cooked on the BBQ! 

Hope you guys enjoyed my little update! 
Happy Hump Day! <3


 photo 268551649592716240214_zps971abc57.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© A Darker side of things! , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena